February 09, 2017
1. Can you imagine life without disposable diapers?!
It is hard to imagine that mothers had to wash the baby’s underwear over, over and over but that was the reality until 1960.
2. No ready-made meals and no microwave? No problem!
Back in 1970, mothers spent all their day in the kitchen cooking for their family. Too much effort and time were spent to have 3 daily meals.
3. Life without a refrigerator and a freezer means having a super market near you is worth money.
4. It was still legal to sack someone who was pregnant until 1975!
This means life back then was a simple choice between career and family and doing both was out of question.
5.No all-day TV entertainment for the toddlers which means you have to make more effort to entertain your kids.
Still there were some TV programs to watch with your child but not more than 15 minutes a day.
6. Back in the days, going out for dinner was really expensive and there was no option of sending a gift through a courier services so mothers expected less much action on mother’s day.
7. Babies strollers weren't always flexible and light.
Mother’s in the past used to suffer just to get a baby’s stroller into a bus while now you can simply fold it and carry it everywhere you go